Why Counselling or Psychotherapy?
We all experience low points in life which may include:
- Phobias, panic attacks or obsessions
- Loneliness & Isolation
- Lack of self-confidence and un-fulfilled potential
- Emotional distress that can cause physical symptoms
- General lack of direction and meaning of life
- Having suffered bereavement or other forms of loss, either recently or in the past
- Eating disorders
- Having problems forming or maintaining relationships
- Sexual difficulties
- Work-related concerns - bullying, disputes, redundancy etc.
- Post-natal depression